Sunday, November 23, 2008

Are You In Fear Of Losing Your Job?

There is no point sugar coating it, times are very tough at the moment. If you are in fear of losing your job, read on.
I too had a high paying corporate job many years ago and I thought I’d be there for life. One day that all changed out of the blue and I was on the scrap heap. A victim of corporate downsizing.
Initially I was shattered and I can’t remember a worse time in my life. The feeling of depression was overwhelming.
However, that feeling didn’t last long and I promised myself never to be in that position again.
I took control and decided to back myself in my own business ventures.
I understand that today there is so much uncertainty around and it seems wherever you turn there is more bad news in the media.
Never in the history of mankind has it been as easy to start your own business online.
Believe me, I’ve owned a business where there was always the pressure of paying staff and a lease. And a franchise fee as well!
With an online business you have no such problems. No staff, no lease and no headaches.
Even if you want to start small and earn a part time income, the opportunities are endless.
So whats stopping you?

No comments: